Sunday, July 8, 2007

What's That on Your Face?

It's fun reading all the great reviews on skincare items. They talk about the price, how smoothly they go on, and other issues that don't really get to the heart of the matter; what's in that stuff and what is it supposed to do?

That's something I always want to know when choosing a skincare item or a cosmetic product. Since I take the time to carefully choose mineral make up for my face, I spend the same time selecting the proper skincare product. I have to know what is in it because price isn't a very good indicator of what is actually going to happen. Many times the ingredients are the same, regardless of price.

I am here to share what I find out about all the luscious creams and serums we use daily to hide signs of aging, treat fine lines and wrinkles, treat our dark under eye circles, and conceal our flaws. Stop by often to keep up on my discoveries.

No comments: