Monday, July 9, 2007

N.V. Perricone Advanced Face Firming Activator


I found this little gem, N.V. Perricone Advanced Face Firming Activator, a few months ago and gave it a try. You can bet that it was the sample size but I was inspired by the buzz it created among the same friends that talked me into selling mineral make up. I was impressed because it has ingredients that I am familiar with from my little mad scientist experiments in hand made toiletries and cosmetics.

One noticeable ingredient is Glycolic Acid which we all know exfoliates in concentrations that are high enough to be dangerous to those who are just too dense for words. This might be a concern because this product is for morning use! Don't take the directions lightly! You really do need to use a moisturizer and sunscreen afterward!

N.V. Perricone Advanced Face Firming Activator isn't for the faint of heart in the price area either, but you only need a couple of drips to smooth over your whole face. It lasts a long time if you are careful to use other products for daily, casual wear. Its something I would save for the week before a class reunion or another special event, just to make sure I am as stunning as I want to be!

Related Articles:

What is DMAE?

No comments: