Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Can't Say "Yum" Loud Enough!

Oh My!

If you ever needed a lift, no matter the season, a good scrub for the body does wonders for the soul. Get the perfect scent blended to with natural shea butter and the shower will be your new relaxation zone. I just tried Sugar Butter Delight, also known as Spa Excel Sugar Scrub, and it definitely lives up to its name.




All natural and pretty sinful! This rich scrub lifts the spirits while softening your skin!


It smells great in the shower or bath, and you won't need lotion afterward. Moisturizing oils penetrate dry skin, soothing tightness and itchiness. Every inch becomes supple and touchable. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to just smell it or actually use it...such a dilemma, but I tried it for an evening dinner party. Trust me, people can see the subtle glow of skin that is exfoliated, nourished, and deeply moisturized. I felt great, my skin looked great, and there were compliments, ladies!

Choose the ready made version or create a custom blend with a signature scent that floats with you for hours. My test run was Coconut Melon which is simply divine! It is perfect for snugly evenings with hubby ( winkety wink)!

Ingredients:
Sugar Butter Delight has found its way to my favorite body care and home spa list. If you love products that serve multiple purposes, try this. I am definitely keeping Sugar Butter Delight on hand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New year.