Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ga-Ga Over Glossi Glaze


I have been experimenting with different blends for lip care for about a week now, evaluating blends that give the results I want. While I love the research before making my own, there are so many products that just don't deliver and I discard any further research into the blend. Not so with my latest find, though.


I snagged a small pot of CS Glossi Glaze and just love it! It is a great blend and worth a try, before you blend a batch for yourself, but is also great to purchase ready made. The blend of castor wax, castor oil, jojoba, and shea butter combine to soften more than most premade glosses. Just add your favorite color during blending and have a shade that balances with your complexion perfectly.





If you are ready to blend your own colors and foundations, along with this luscious gloss, the ebook, Mineral Makeup Secrets Revealed is a must have. It provides a step by step look at blending your own shades. I downloaded this little gem a while back and use it ALL the time!

There's nothing better than seriously moist lips in harsh winter weather. Get yours conditioned with this wonderful find. I think you'll like the results!

No comments: